Monday, April 13, 2009

We had a fabulous Easter!

This Easter we stayed where we live instead of driving across a couple states to see my family. I have to say we will probably continue to stay here from now on. It's time to form our own family traditions. I was realizing that now is the time that Maison will start to remember the holidays and how we spend each one.

We started out the day pretty early. Thankfully when I was woken up at 6:30am Maison accepted my response that the Easter Bunny may not have come by yet because it was so early and we got another hour of sleep! So, around 7:30 we started things off with a scavenger hunt! Here's a tiny snipit of what went down (and my first ever video posting!):



After that, we had a pitch-in lunch with a group of friends. Maison and her "cousin" Ellie wore matching Coco Bonbons outfits of course. They looked adorable!




















A good time was had by all, and I think we have started a wonderful new tradition. Have you started traditions of your own?

(Thank you "Aunt Erin" for taking pictures!)

If you haven't started following me on Twitter yet, you are missing out! Last weekend was 40% off girls rainwear, today is 40% off boys. Everyday is a different promotional code and it's only available via Twitter! Click here or on the link to the left.

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

They LOOK adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits and they look so adorable :)

Thank you for stopping by my site :)