Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Excuse me, Mr. Spring?

Mr. Spring, where are you? You were here a couple weeks ago, I went out of town last week, and when I returned last night it was cold. What gives?

Hopefully the weather is nice in your neck of the woods. It is getting better over here. I was out of the country last week and I heard there was even some snow while I was away! I'm glad I missed it! I'm hoping it warms up for this weekend so Maison can wear the Hallie eyelet dress I picked out for her!

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I know...where did it go? I am so anxious to have Dori wear her new Coco Bonbons...but it's not warm enough yet!

Jenni said...

It is NOT so nice here...but SOON I hope!

I have a photo shoot planned with my little model in his suit! I hope to get it up next week sometime!! I LOVE it!